Monday 27 August 2012

Weekly Meal Plan #7

Good Morning All! Here is my meal plan for this week. I haven't exactly stuck to it so far, but I've indicated where things are different and why :)

Friday - Sausage and Potato Casserole (we didn't actually eat this, I ran out of time and just cooked up the sausages and served a Continental pasta packet and vegies on the side.

Saturday - Baked beans on toast

Sunday - Shepherd's Pie (we didn't eat this either! We actually went fishing on Sunday and caught some threadfin salmon and mudcrabs, so we had those instead. Delish!)

Monday - Creamy chicken casserole and rice (cooking in the slow cooker as I type!)

Tuesday - Chow Mein

Wednesday - Zucchini Slice

Thursday - Beef Stew (from freezer)

So as you can see, I don't always stick to my meal plan. 99% of the time I do, but sometimes you just have an odd week where things don't quite fall into place. The good thing about it though, is now I have all the ingredients for 2 meals (I have extra sausages in the freezer) that I can put into next week's meal plan which makes things a bit easier then!


Have a lovely week,

Nadia
xxx   

No comments:

Post a Comment